Jaiss-Raaga

Raagas that are chanted in my mind , can sometimes tune into your Ears too , if we are @ homogeneous Frequency .If not wait for some more time in this Space to see if somethings reaches yor earbuds,, more melodious to you!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Marriages are No more "The Same Old Stories"...


Not all the men are fools ,Some remain Bachelors too “ ….This was my most Passionate slogan…Kindly note the word “was” fervently in the previous sentence…Now that , I have completely erased those sentences from my cerebrum and have strewn them into debris……

Flashback:

After my college days , I had plenty of time…I thought of investing the time in Books so that I can reap high capital appreciation in terms of Knowledge…In Vedantri’sPersonality of Mind” there was a jotting as why one should get married…..”We eliminate waste entities from our body in the form of liquid (sweat) ,solid (bowels) and finally Jel (sperms)…If the ejection is spasmodic and not Periodic ,u develop physical imbalance.. This is synonymous of that sort that u succumb to constipation , when u don’t free ur bowels..The other ways of ejaculation like masturbation and seeking a prostitute will backfire , for certain”…

Also by my cognition Prowess , I felt that marriage will compliment u a person with whom u can have a life long free talk time, unlike ur parents ,friends , relatives who cease to come with us somewhere in the life map …. Fine ….How should my marriage be ?

Let the invitation cards be colourful , unique and lucrative …Let my spouse wear dozens of necklace over her neck ..Let guest enjoy an Air conditioned stay in the marriage hall eating lucid dishes…Let the marriage start and end in pomp ….. Doing all these sort of Non-Sense will benefit only 2 things :

1) People dependent on Marriage Ceremonies mostly like caterers , photographers , interior decoraters , Marriage hall owners etc will stop ekeing out and will get more than handsome….
2) Relatives make a merry in marriages , with mutual introduction to their sister ‘s half brother ‘s niece ‘s brother in law ‘s ……They totally shun bride and groom and heed serious search for their son / daughter profile…In short , a Marriage will trigger one more marriage of it’s kind ….

On the other hand , Low Carbon Weddings are luring me with baits of eco – friendly concepts , direct social benefits….Some precedences of LC wedding are Marriage Invitations made out of recycled papers ,Any compliments , cash tendered to the couples during marriage directly reaching Charity centers and not for elevating the charisma of couples ,Marriage ceremonies held at Orphanage centers ..No placards , No loud speakers and more Significant Bride’s father is not put into outs…..

Well what is that , I am expecting my spouse to be of….

I have seen some sort of meekness and godliness in the faces of keralites girls ,a unique feature which always makes ratification to my friend’s circle that my spouse will / should be a keralite ..Of course ,She should know Tamil if not fully atleast to a rudimentary level .She should have magnificient flair towards Arts and be adept in one of the arts as painting ,dance, music, handicrafts…Needless to say that she will be creative ..Someone who should indulge her free time in social welfare centres and not in Beauty parlours…
She should not be a Rumour – Monger , an Acrobat , an Eulogiser or an hypocrite..I will strictly say no to direct dowries ,but any indirect dowries like opening a LIC policy ,PPF for my spouse by my father –in –law comes under ‘No –Restriction zone’..I am ready to marry a widow or someone whose marital life is in strands with conditions applicable….

“May be marriages are made in heaven ,but aftermoth Life moves in wife’s Prison”
–Just Kidding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home